Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by James Stevens Production Pty Ltd number: 54 120 405 601
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
III. James Stevens Production Pty Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this promotion, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is only open to AU residents aged 18 years and over.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified either by phone or email within 24 hours of the promotional end date.
- The winner is at the full discretion of James Stevens Production Pty Ltd, and will be chosen based on the most interesting or unique response, in the opinion of Mr Roses management.
- By participating in this promotion, you are opting into Mr Roses being allowed to contact you by email about new offers, products or services. You will have the option to unsubscribe from regular offers once they commence.
2. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- Customers must supply Mr Roses with a valid phone number and contact email.
- Mr Roses accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
3. ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDERS
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared and/or in transit.
- Mr Roses reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
4. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- No cancellation of orders is possible
5. COMPLAINT POLICIES
Mr Roses Five Day Complaint Policy
- Any dissatisfaction with the product(s) must be communicated to Customer Service within three (5) days of delivery at 1300 677 673 or email: email@example.com
- Roses Only reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control it is our policy, if requested by us, to collect the original products.
6. PRODUCT RANGE
- Customers will be informed when a selected product is not available in the delivery location.
- When a product is unavailable in your chosen location Mr Roses may be able to offer you an alternative product.
Substitution and Seasonal Availability Disclaimer
- Mr Roses endeavours to fulfil orders in compliance with product descriptions, however, orders may be subject to seasonal and product availability.
- Mr Roses reserves the right to substitute products and items when necessary. Utmost care is taken to ensure the final product is as similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value.
Photography and Products
- For photographic purposes, containers such as dishes, glasses or other props may be used for display purposes and are not included with the final product. The itemised product description available on the product page outlines the contents of the final products.
7. PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
- All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in AUD.
III. Product prices do not include delivery fees.
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card or paypal account. For paypal transactions the refund will be made to the paypal account.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
A surcharge of 1.9% is applicable for payments made with American Express credit cards.
- Discounts apply to the product value and exclude the delivery charge.
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or gift vouchers.
III. Discounts may not be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- Customers entitled to a discount must quote, enter or apply the valid discount code prior to order payment and finalisation.
- Discounts will not be applied to an order after payment has been taken.
- These terms and conditions apply in conjunction with any terms and conditions, written on or associated with, 'the discount'.
VII. Only one promotion code may be used per order.
VIII. All promo orders must be delivered within a 1 month period only.
9. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
- Mr Roses collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services, or for the purpose of competitions and prize-giving, or for any other such purpose which requires the collection of personal data in order for Mr Roses to fulfil an obligation.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers.
III. Mr Roses does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
- Mr Roses may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- Mr Roses will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
III. Under no circumstances will Mr Roses sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Mr Roses will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- Mr Roses websites utilise cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies.
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with AU law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of Mr Roses website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- Mr Roses does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites.
III. It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
11. GOVERNING LAW
- The use of this website and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia
- Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Australian law.
III. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
12. THIRD PARTY SITES
Websites operated by Mr Roses may provide links to related third-party sites. Mr Roses is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and does not warrant the security of any information supplied to third-party sites.
13. TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Mr Roses, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Mr Roses its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Mr Roses.
- Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Mr Roses is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Mr Roses.
III. Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Mr Roses copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
Mr Roses is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond Mr Roses control.
15. PPC GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in our program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variants or misspellings thereof for search of content based campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask or any other network. You may not use our trademark items in sequence with any other keywords.
You may not use our trademarked items in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL, if you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is on you to exclude our trademark terms for your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as a negative keyword. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PCC trademark budding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped, you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days.
16. COVID-19 UPDATES & INFORMATION
No refund will be provided. Store credit will be provided in the instance MR Roses is unable to operate due to government-mandated lockdown or in the instance of delivery delays, which are out of our control during this time.